Topaz Help Center
SHARPEN AI OR DENOISE AI 3.0 "ERROR PROCESSING" MESSAGE: If you receive a message that recommends updating your driver or changing your AI Processing preferences, please update your Nvidia or AMD graphics card driver directly through Nvidia or AMD.
PHOTOSHOP PLUGIN NOT WORKING ON M1/SILICON MACS: If you recently updated your Photoshop to version 22.3 on your M1 device and can no longer see our plugins please know there is a conflict between Adobe and Apple preventing the use of our plugins on M1 devices. While waiting for this to be resolved, you can revert back to the previous version of Photoshop if necessary and our plugins should function again. Thank you for your patience while we await Adobe and Apple's changes.
BIG SUR SUPPORT: Adjust AI and Jpeg to Raw AI are still awaiting updates to support Big Sur at this time. DeNoise AI 3.0 and Sharpen AI are now supported on M1 devices except Photoshop plugins (see above).
Installation ProblemsSee all 13 articles
- How To Fix Error Message "Model Unavailable or Corrupt (TF) or (NX)" on Windows
- How To Fix Error Message "Model Unavailable or Corrupt (TF) or (NX)" on Mac
- How To Resolve ''Installer Payload Initialization Failed'' Error
- Error message: ''Topaz .... installer can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software''
- How to update your computer GPU and OS - Windows
- JPEG to RAW AI is a Standalone Application Only