Topaz Help Center
REGARDING BIG SUR: If you have updated to macOS 10.16/11 Big Sur, please note that Adjust AI, Jpeg to RAW AI, and Studio 2 have not yet been updated to facilitate Big Sur yet. We are working on the next steps for those programs. The newest versions of Mask AI, DeNoise AI, Gigapixel AI, and Sharpen AI all support Big Sur with Intel processors. Please note that legacy programs that have been previously discontinued may not function with Big Sur and updates for M1/Apple Silicon processors may take several months. Thank you.
Unfortunately there is no direct workaround at this time, but depending on your Adobe subscription, you may be able to roll back to the 2020 version or continue to use your Topaz Labs products as standalone programs until we are able to release a compatible update.
Thank you for your patience while we address this change. We should have an update available in the near future.
Installation ProblemsSee all 11 articles
- How To Resolve ''Installer Payload Initialization Failed'' Error
- Error message: ''Topaz .... installer can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software''
- How to update your computer GPU and OS - Windows
- JPEG to RAW AI is a Standalone Application Only
- Error: Launch plug-in failure for Photoshop Elements in Windows
- How to Create an Admin User on the Mac