- Lightroom 4-6
- Lightroom CC 2015-2016
- Lightroom CC 2019
* Lightroom CC 2018 does not support any external editors.
AI Products and Studio/Studio 2:
* Gigapixel AI and JPEG to RAW are only available as standalones at this time and cannot be configured as external editors.
1. Go to your menu bar and choose Edit -> Preferences.
2. Go to the External Editing tab
3. About half way down you will see the Additional External Editor Section. Click "Choose"
*If Lightroom already has a preset other than "Custom" selected, click the Clear button, then click Choose.
4. Search or navigate to your desired program. Select the program itself, not the whole file. It will have an icon similar to the one below:
5. Name your External Editor with the name of the product ie. Topaz Sharpen AI
1. Download and Install Classic Studio:
2. Configure Classic Studio as above.
3. When you are ready to use your Classic Plug-Ins, you will invoke Classic Studio as your External Editor and access them through there.