1. Go to topazlabs.com/downloads and click the button labelled "A.I. GIGAPIXEL" to be taken to that section.
2. Click the button labelled "WINDOWS"
If you are looking for the previous version of Gigapixel you can see it directly under the normal Gigapixel download section.
3. Your browser may ask you if you want to save this file. If so, select "Save File"
4. Go to your Downloads folder in Windows Explorer and double click topazaigigapixel_online_installer.exe
5. Click next on the welcome screen,
6. If you want to change your installation folder, you can do that in this step and the click Next
7. If you already had a version of Gigapixel installed this window will pop up asking you if you want uninstall the one you already have. Click OK.
8. Click the Next button to proceed the uninstall
9. Click the Uninstall button to proceed with the uninstall
10. Watch it uninstall and then click Next
11. Click "I accept the license." and then click Next
12. Click Next (most people do not want to rename their Start Menu Shortcuts)
13. Click "Install"
14. Watch it install and then click Next
15. Click Finish to launch Gigapixel AI.