How to Disable Firewall on Mac:
1. Open your System Preferences and start typing "firewall" in the search field. Select the option "Turn firewall on or off"
2. Click the lock icon to make changes
3. Click the "Turn Off Firewall" button
How to Disable Firewall on Windows:
1. Hit the Windows key and type in "firewall" until Windows Defender Firewall comes up as a search result.
2. In the Windows Defender Firewall panel select "Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off"
3.Select the button labelled "Turn off Windows Defender Firewall (not recommended)". Don't worry you can turn it right back on after you login.