1. Type Command + Space to open the spotlight search
2. Select the Security and Privacy option
3. Click the lock icon to unlock your settings so you can change them
4. Click the Full Disk Access Category. We are going to add your Topaz application to this category.
5. Click the plus sign button
6. Find your Topaz Application folder and go inside that folder (It will be in the Applications folder)
7. Select the Topaz Labs application itself and click the Open button
8. You will be taken back to Full Disk Access and it should look something like this. This means that your Topaz Labs program has full disk access now. All that means is that it can read and write to disk.