To update to the latest version of DeNoise AI, you will need to reinstall using the installers below:
October 24, 2019
- Fixed an issue that caused DeNoise AI to crash if the file name or path contained non-Latin characters.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the in-app updater to run.
- Fixed an issue that caused DeNoise AI to ignore the file's orientation metadata.
- Updated authentication to better handle firewalls.
October 9, 2019
- Fix DPI issue that caused some images to appear squished in some photo editors
October 3, 2019
- Substantially improved processing speed
August 2, 2019
- Fix crash on export with TIFF files caused by metadata issue
- Fixed issue preventing tiff files from opening on windows machines
July 17, 2019
- Substantially reduced edge artifacts introduced in previous version while maintaining shadow details.
May 24, 2019
- Improved Metadata Support
- When using the application as an Adobe Lightroom plugin, the apply button would not be enabled preventing the image from being saved and the application from being closed
May 22, 2019
- New option to apply “Auto” mode when your image is opened has been added to the preference window
- The current file name is displayed in the title bar
- AI Clear controls and models have been added to the application
- New “Auto” button scans your image and sets control values to recommended levels
- New “Reset” button sets control values back to initial values
- The selections made in the “Save Image As” will now be remembered
- Revised application user interface
- The application version and the number of days remaining in a trial (if the application is in trial mode) are now displayed in the top toolbar instead of the application title bar
- The icon to display the preview of the input or output file has been replaced with a hyperlink that displays the path and name of the file.
- Improved plugin support
- Improved processing models for DeNoise functionality
- Windows - For displays that use a high scale (to increase the size of text on high resolution displays), the product tour may become impossible to close
- The Application may fail to install or run when folder or file names contain non-latin characters
- When control values were set to zero, the image was still being processed
- The application would fail to identify that changes had been made to the image and would not ask to save it before closing or opening a different image
- Improved metadata support
- Improved handling of details in shadow
- Fixed color shifting
April 19th, 2019
- Fixed Black Output Image Issue
April 19th, 2019
- Fixed crashing issues caused by 1.0.1
April 17, 2019
- UI now adapts when opened in Lightroom
- File type now used the last saved file type
- Reduced post processing memory usage
- Fixed repeated suffix bug