If you're experiencing an error message similar to the following:
Code execution cannot proceed because VCOMP140.DLL was not found.
Or any other errors that include a missing .dll file, you'll need to download Visual C++ to your computer. Follow the instructions below:
1. Head to the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable website.
2. Select your operating system's language then hit Download.
3. Select the .exe option that corresponds to your OS (You'll want to use the x64 one) and then choose the Next button.
4. Download then install the redistributable.
5. Restart your computer once the installation is complete.
6. Launch Studio 2 once again.
Common DLL files you might receive and error for include: