Video Enhance AI Quick Start Tips
Before you get started with Video Enhance AI, here are a few things to keep in mind on how to make the most of the application:
1. Please review our system requirements for Video Enhance AI. AI algorithms require a strong graphics card in order to run at a reasonable speed. If you do not fulfill the minimum requirements, the application may run slower than normal, or may not work as intended.
2. For Windows users running Nvidia graphics cards, ensure that your graphics card drivers are fully updated. The latest drivers for your graphics card will ensure the app runs well.
4. For Mac users running on computers with multiple graphic cards, head to the Apple menu then go to System Preferences and click Energy Saver. There, you'll want to make sure the Automatic graphics switching option is disabled:
3. You can verify your ownership of the app by going to Help menu, then clicking Login. Log into the app with your Topaz Labs account, and that will authenticate it for further use. Note that even while you're logged in, the "Login" and "Buy Now" options will still remain in your menu.
4. Each of our AI models can process different types of videos efficiently. You can hover over each one of them to get a small tool tip that will explain what type of video it works best on:
5. Video Enhance AI offers several formats for your finalized output. Our video output formats are mpeg4 and mov, but we also offer 3 different image sequence outputs that will generate each frame of your enhanced video as its own image. These images are generated in real time as the video processes, so if the processing is interrupted, you can easily resume it from the exact frame you left off. The image formats tend to be a lot more stable than outputting as an mpeg4, so we recommend using those primarily.
To create a Preview use this icon near the top right of the window:
To process and output your video use the Process button above the filmstrip near the bottom of the window:
Or use the Process menu here: