Before you run Video Enhance AI, please follow this workflow:
1) For Windows users with Nvidia graphics please do the following:
- Update your Nvidia driver to the latest one if you haven't done so: NVidia Driver Download Page
- Restart your computer
- Do NOT run any earlier beta/release versions
2) If you are working on a video with more than 1000 frames:
- Please set the output as a sequence of images. This will make the processing more stable and even if there would some issues, you can still have all the processed images on your disk.
3) The default output video codec is mpeg4, which is not lossless. If you need lossless outputs, please set the output as a sequence of tiffs. Please merge them back to a video later.