Note 1: Skylum Luminar 4 on Windows does not always support external plug-ins. This article is currently only for Mac users.
Note 2: Please note, that although you can use some of our software in Skylum Luminar 4, it is not 100% supported by Topaz Labs. You may need to contact Skylum Luminar 4 support for more assistance.
You can usually find the plugins by opening an image in Luminar, then navigating to ''Edit>Plugins''. Some of your plug-ins may already show up here, but if you don't see them, check under the ''Other'' menu. If you do not see your plug-in under the 'Other' menu, here's how to add it:
1) On your Mac open Applications >> Topaz Labs LLC > Topaz DeNoise AI.
2) Right-click on the ''Topaz DeNoise AI'' icon and select ''Show Package Contents'' from the list.
3) Open the folder ''Contents'' >> ''Resources'' >> ''PS_Plugins''.
5) Open Luminar 4 and open any image.
6) Go to Edit >> Plugins >> Other >> Open Plugin.
7) Navigate to the plugin file ''TopazDeNoiseAI.plugin'' that you saved in step 4, select it, and click on ''Open''.
*Luminar 4 should remember the plugin and you can always access it by going to Edit >> Plugins >> Other/Open Plugin list.