If the plugin is not automatically showing up for you under ''Filter'' in Photoshop, you can close Photoshop and open Sharpen AI >> Go to ''Help'' >> Click ''Re-Install Photoshop Plugins'' >> Open Photoshop and check if you can find your plugin you under ''Filter''.
If it's still not showing up for you, please review the following steps to make sure the plugin file of Sharpen AI is correctly set up in the plugins folder of Photoshop:
1) Make sure you have Photoshop closed and navigate to C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI >> PS_Plugins_x64 folder >> Right-click the plugin file tltopazsharpenaips_x64 and select ‘’Create Shortcut’’.
2) Leave the shortcut on your desktop.
3) Go to the plugins folder of Photoshop. Depending on your Photoshop install location, you can find it in either:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-ins\CC\ (Shared Creative Cloud Location)
C:\Program Files\Adobe\(Photoshop Version)\Plug-ins\ (Version specific location)
4) Either drag and drop the shortcut we created in step 2 here, or you can copy and paste it here.
5) Close all the programs, open Photoshop, and check if your plugin is set up now under ''Filter''.