If you are having issues getting Sharpen AI into Photoshop, please review these steps to make sure the plugin file is in the correct place:
1) Navigate to C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI >> PS_Plugins_x64 folder >> Right-click the plugin file tltopazsharpenaips_x64 and select ‘’Create Shortcut’’.
2) Leave the shortcut on your desktop.
3) Go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-ins\CC\ for Photoshop 2020 or check the paths below for other versions of PS*. Either drag and drop the shortcut we created in step 2 here, or you can copy and paste it here.
4) Close all the programs. We recommend you reboot your computer, open Photoshop, and check if it’s working for you now.
- If you can confirm that the plugin file is already there and your plugin still does not work, it is possible that the file has become corrupted. Please delete the Shortcut Link File (tltopazsharpenaips_x64) in your Photoshop plugins folder. Go to this path eg. "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC", and delete the plugin file. Next, run your Topaz Labs installer again from start to finish with no other applications open. Here is a link to the Download Page.
*Photoshop CC versions and paths: